Pradeep Kumar Singh
Assistant Professor of Economics
University of Allahabad
Pradeep Kumar Singh is currently Assistant Professor of Economics at the University of Allahabad after acquiring his PhD degree in Economics from the same University. He has worked as a Doctoral Fellow in the project on “Strategies and Preparedness for Trade and Globalisation in India”, under the UNCTAD-DFID-Ministry of Commerce, Government of India programme. He has imparting lectures to postgraduate and graduate students of Economics for the last four years. Pradeep has attended and presented several research papers in various seminars, conferences and workshops at national and international levels. He has to his credit number of research papers and articles published in various journals, books, etc. of repute. As a prolific writer and has published more than dozen research papers and one book to his credit.
A number of important branches exist in the field of Economics. Under Big Data Project, one has to learn the ability as to how to retrieve the useful data from large data set as the requirement and needs of the objectives taken for study. Not only this, after collecting the data, it is also important as to how to use it and which statistical and econometric modelling would be applied for fulfilment of the research problems defined.
Field of Expertise
International Economics, Foreign Trade Policy (ECONOMICS)
- Impact of Global Economic Crisis on Services Exports in India: A Case Study of Software Services Exports, The Indian Economic Journal-Journal of The Indian Economic Association, December 2014.
- FDI and Economic Development in India: An Empirical Analysis of Causal Relationship, Advances in International Trade and Finance, Research India Publications, New Delhi, 2015.
- Is the Global Financial Crisis in India led by External Sector?: An Empirical Analysis, Indian Journal of Economics, January 2016.
- Global Economic Crisis and Indian Economy: An Empirical Analysis of Role of FIIs Investment Behaviour, Al-Barkaat Journal of Finance & Management (A Bi-annual Refereed Journal), Volume-9, Number 1, January 2017.
- An Evaluation of Growth of FDI and its Determinants in India: Issues and Challenges, Trajectories and Sectoral Growth of Asian Economies with Special Reference to India, Edited by-Prof. L. C. Mallaiah, Abhijeet Publications, Daryaganj, New Delhi.
- Service Sector as a Driver of Recent Indian Economic Growth: An Empirical Analysis, The Indian Economic Journal, Journal of The Indian Economic Association, Special Issue, December 2017.
- The Impact of Tax Revenue on Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from India, The Equanimist, A Peer Reviewed Journal, Volume 3, Issue 3&4, July-
Department of Economics
University of Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh, INDIA
Phone: +91 8299725531, +91 9919619844