Hemant Kumar Srivastava
Principal Investigator Ramanujan Project
Hemant Kumar Srivastava has more than ten years of postdoctoral experience and a thorough exposure on various chemo/bio-informatics procedures. Computer aided drug design (CADD), transition state calculations for finding reaction path and important intermediates in chemical and biological systems, molecular dynamics simulations on macromolecules and high-level QM and QM/MM calculations are his main expertise areas. He published around 40 research papers (cited more than 850 times). His awards and honours include Prestigious Young Scientist Award 2005, DST Fast-Track 2009, Ramanujan grant award 2015 etc.
Research interest in relevance of the project
- computational biology
Field of Expertise
- HKS (CADD, computational biology and computational chemistry)
- CVS (Understanding the reactivity of High-Valent Metal Intermediates)
- Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics 31 (5), 522-537, 2013.
- Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling 52 (11), 3088-3098, 2012.
- Journal of chemical information and modeling 51 (3), 558-571, 2011.
- Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis, ASAP, 2019 (https://doi.org/10.1002/adsc.201900107).
- Organometallics, ASAP, 2019 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.organomet.9b00131).
Complete list of publication
Department of Chemistry
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Phone: +91 361 258 2323