Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
Kaushal Kumar is a PhD Student at the School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University. Currently he is working as visiting PhD student at the Department of Computer Sciences at IIT Delhi. His research revolves around the areas of Nonlinear Dynamics, Machine Learning and Evolutionary Game Theory. He is interested to participate in the RTG Big Data Research as he hopes to get to know and explore different possible future perspectives, which he says “seemed impossible and unavailable in the home country.” He is also keen to learn more about diverse aspects of different educational systems. Apart from that he likes cycling and badminton and would like to explore the world.
PhD Student | Doctoral Candidate
- Bachelor in: Mathematics (BHU)
- Master in: Mathematics (IITMadras)
- Master in: Computational and Integrative Sciences (JNU)
- Ph.D. Title: “Parameter Estimation and Prediction in Nonlinear Dynamics”
- Nonlinear Dynamics
- Numerical Optimization
- Game Theory
- Machine Learning
- Computational Biology
“Interesting facts to participate in this program is:
1. Knowing and exploring different possible future perspectives, which seemed impossible and unavailable in the home country.
2. Learning different aspects of the education system, which vary in different parts of the globe.
This programme benefits me as:
1.I gain awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
2. I can go through different options of career perspetives and knowing the requirements for the same.”